Thursday, February 7, 2013

Gloria in Excelsis Deo

Well it has now been three months since I decided to not CLOSE my blog "Darkness draws closer..." and start on a new, revamped, renamed "Gloria in Excelsis Deo" which is Latin, the English translation being "Glory to God in the highest".


I may still utilise this blog which is one reason I didn't delete it. The other few reasons is because it is my digital footprint, I can see where I was at different times of years - and different years - by looking at the blog of the past.

The main reason behind my change in blogs is because I wanted one that was more exclusively Catholic, while another one that is still Catholic, but more a "bad-boy" style; drug-addictions, fast-living - nomadic, somewhat gypsy living at times - and I understand that some posts I may still wish to write may offend some of my more conservative viewers, which many are who view the new blog.





Give me time and I shall start blogging here again, perhaps a graphical change of style, perhaps not, only time will tell!

I look forward to comments and constructive-criticism from my readers as I continue to post my more dark and maccabre side of lifestyle here on "Darkness draws closer..."

Peace and GBU!
Davie aka: Raven.

1 comment:

  1. You are part of a search and rescue for lost Catholics.

    Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

    http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

    What to expect in the final days :

    https://www.tldm.org/news/darkness-11-13-98.htm

    ReplyDelete