Friday, March 14, 2014

Getting back into it!

Its been several months since I've utilised my blog; partly for not having my iPad for quite a few months, partly from moving house, last but not least: LAZINESS.

However, one of my Lent 2014 goals is to better nurture my spiritual life: regular attendance at church, regular visits to Albury's new 24/7 Perpetual Adoration chapel, reading of books with a spiritual nature as well as continuing my "read the Bible in one year" plan, which so far has taken over one year. At least if I start reading it again, I will be a better person, learning new things as I continue.

So any readers, get ready to see my wonderful blog "Gloria in excelis deo", English from the Latin "Glory to God in the highest."

Cheerio for now and God bless!

Davie.

No comments:

Post a Comment