Sunday, May 8, 2011

Divine Mercy in My Soul



 Well, I finally have it in my hands! My very own soft-leather burgundy edition of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska's Diary, :"Divine Mercy in My Soul". There were two copies to choose from - the one I got, complete with gold-edge paper and gold imbossed image on the covers - or the much cheaper paperback copy. I decided I need to buy myself nice things, or at least start to again, and if it is spiritual, why not?

 Not to my surprise, the Diary comes complete with a Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur - common known Catholic terms that say the booklet/Bible/book etc; is "doctrinally free of error". The Diary surely will be a good addition, not to my bookshelf, but on my night-table (aka: laptop desk!) with my Sunday Missal, Daily Missal and NJB Bible.

I can't wait to start reading it, perhaps today, if not, then tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting this beautiful book. You will love what Jesus said to St. Faustina. I hope it will help you advance in your spiritual journey.

    ReplyDelete